Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Things I ❤: Elixir Ultime by KERASTASE



Well yes I know I am not a beauty blogger but I will talk to you as woman with damaged hair to a great point from the frequent use of styling products and blow dryer. I use to straight my hair by myself so I am searching for products that would help me to have a result similar to that of  a hair salon. Serum are a good and easy solution to help my dry ends. I have tried almost a dozen, most of them cheap but some of them not so cheap. Recently I tried Elixir Ultime by KERASTASE and I am so happy that I am here and I am writing this to you! I love the smell and it is really light to my hair. They are like silk after I use it! Definetely it would stay to my favorite products for a long time!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...