Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Press: Blame it on the boogie and Eau de style @ TV100



One more time, Ada from Eau de Style blog and I were lucky to be hosted at Christina Kanatakis' tv show "Parte Thesi/ Take place" and talk about fashion (what else?). This time our topic was 'how street style photos are replacing magazines editorials about fashion and professional fashion photoshootings'. We had a nice chat, ok I may find it nice because I always enjoy to talk about fashion, but miss Kanataki is a person who knows about fashion, so it is like talking with my friends! Today I really like her jacket. So disco, so glamourous, so me! hehehehe





ps: As soon as I find time I will put subtitles in English to this video. Just be patient!!

1 comment:

Rinos said...

i am so happy for you girls...welldone.....!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...