Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, September 10, 2012

Events: Bye Bye summer bazaar by the fashion frog

I have to admit that I love bazaars and specially on Sunday afternoon. It's my relaxation day so I am pretty  cool and in a mood for shopping and coffee and chating and eating and walking and everything as long as I have a nice time. It's a pity that stores do not open on Sunday at my city! But anyway. Let's go to our point.

Yesterday, the fashion frog threw a bazaar at Antichic bar (Thessaloniki, GR) with its summer collection at a discount and for the lucky fashionistas that were there, an extra 10% discount was avaliable! Not bad! Of course we did our shopping and we cannot wait for the autumn/winter collection! So stay tuned!

Maria and Ageliki...the girls behind the fashion frog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...