Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfit: blue-pink-nude in b/w

First of all, sorry about my face...i was blinding by the sun...it is still too bright!

This time around I try to create outfits for autumn with my summer clothes....but not to look so summery! Summer lasts only 3 months and there are so much trends and nice clothes that I have no much time to wear everything and get bored of it. So, I have to find a way to mixed and match my clothes!



T-shirt - Zara
shorts - H&M
shoes - Stradivarius
bag - vintage
earrings - vintage
ring - H&M

16 comments:

Fransiska said...

so cute vero I love this look, simple yet lovely. I gotta admit I love your shoes. Gah they are so cool, me want one.

Oh my Dior! said...

your bag is adorable¡ I love it!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

The Dainty Dolls House said...

You look wonderful, I love those colours together & great pair of shoes..your a beauty!! Have a great Monday xx

Wye... said...

I love your outfit + and the shoes and bag are fabulous.

Wyetha

noone said...

nice outfit, those shorts are really cool, I like the print!

Rinos said...

i loved your shoes...

Dirt On The Rocks said...

i absolutely love the outfit. the color of the top is beautiful. compliments you very well

Call me M said...

Poli wraio outfit! Mou aresoun idiaitera ta papoutsia sou!
Poli mou aresoun oi fwto me to B&W background! Exw kai egw mia paromoia fwto gia to auriano post. Poio programma xrisimopoieis esi?

Feel What's Real said...

Ωραίο shorts!!!!!!

Lorelai Sebastian said...

eisai hot! ;PPPP

Emmanouela said...

Tέλειο λουκ Βερονικάκι!! Λάτρεψα τα παπούτσια σου!!

Angelina said...

eisai koukla! ta takounia einai apisteutareath!!

evie said...

great fresh combination:)

Sofie said...

great outfit, love the colours! ♥

Ninja said...

very cute and simple :D Good colours, great ring, awesome shoes. And gosh I love the editing. What more can I ask for? ;)

xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

Dreamer. said...

simple but effective!
love it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...