Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Friday, June 10, 2011

Shop: Yellow (man & woman)

Yellow overdose!!! I am obsessed with this colour this season!!! Click on the pictures if you want more details for an item!



Woman
Image 1 of ASOS One Shoulder Dress with Tulip SkirtImage 1 of ASOS Wrap Dress with Contrast BeltImage 1 of ASOS Portfolio Envelope ClutchImage 1 of ASOS Plastic RainmacImage 1 of Pieces Lone Dual Colour SunglassesImage 1 of ASOS Leather Bright Tooled SatchelImage 1 of ASOS STUD Court Shoe With Stud Toe CapImage 1 of ASOS Polka Dot Bow Stretch Head BandImage 1 of ASOS Enamelled Ring With Metal SurroundImage 1 of ASOS Angular Wooden Bangle with Neon Perspex PanelImage 1 of ASOS Faux Croc Bar Day BagΦΟΡΕΜΑ ΑΣΥΜΜΕΤΡΑ ΒΟΛΑΝΧΙΛΙΟΡΙΓΗ ΜΠΛΟΥΖΑYellow Net Peterpan DressLemon Sour DressSurprise Transformation TopDownpour EarringsVintage I Prune, You Swoon FascinatorRenewal Yellow Levi's® Overdyed Denim Shortsj15" Yellow BatchelCookin' Cornbread RomperChickadee Delight ClutchMain Squeeze Dress


Man
ASOS Slim Fit Chino Yellow JacketImage 1 of Dr Denim Eddie Chino Shorts ExclusiveImage 1 of ASOS Mesh Derby PlimsollsImage 1 of Humor Jakato People T-ShirtImage 1 of Ringspun Poison Ivy T-ShirtImage 1 of Michael Kors MK5297 Bracelet WatchImage 1 of YMC Waxed Cotton Gloverall JacketImage 1 of Lacoste Chute Canvas Shoes
ΜΠΛΟΥΖΑ KEITH HARINGΜΠΛΟΥΖΑ ΛΑΙΜΟΚΟΨΗ ΜΕ ΚΟΥΜΠΙΑBOAT SHOE ΜΕ ΦΙΟΓΚΟSHOPPER ΜΕ ΧΡΩΜΑΤΙΣΤΕΣ ΛΑΒΕΣΧΡΩΜΑΤΙΣΤΑ ΓΥΑΛΙΑ ΜΕ ΠΛΑΣΤΙΚΟ ΣΚΕΛΕΤΟOrlebar Brown Alan Aldridge Sticky Lips Bulldog Swim ShortsCasio Casual Yellow Digital WatchImage 1 of Sparks Zoot Pants

26 comments:

Call me M said...

Ti wraia kitrinakia einai auta???
Twra pou ta vlepw etsi mazemena, thelw kai egw na agorasw kati kitrino...
To skeftomai idi gia ta papoutsia ap to Zara, alla tha thela kati pio entono kitrino, i neon yellow! :)

Rinos said...

δεν νομίζω ότι θα φόραγα ποτέ ενα κομμάτι ολοκληρωτικά κίτρινο αλλά η ιδέα κίτρινων λεπτομερειών και αξεσουάρ μ αρέσει πολύ...

Unknown said...

Pote prin auti ti sezon dn pisteua oti tha m aresei toso to kitrino! :)

maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maria said...

(if you get 5 of my comments it's because my computer is playing some silly games!) :) I keep trying to say how much I love thus colour!!x

Wye... said...

What fantastic yellow picks + great post.

Wyetha

Sofi Moukidou said...

teleio xrwma!!!
m aresoun ola!

Anula said...

Oh I love yellow!!Great blog!!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Yippee, yellow is my favourite colour! I absolutely adore the yellow bird purse!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Wizy Wiz said...

to swatch/j.scott rologaki me tin astrapi to xw valei kai gw sto mati karo twra!!omorfo xrwma to kitrino <3
xxx

http://fashiontreating.blogspot.com

Nia Langley said...

Many people think that yellow is too bold to wear, but I love the livelihood of it!

I also really like the dress that the first girl is wearing :)

nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

LDM said...

i'm not a colour person but i couldnt resist getting a yellow top, and almost had my nails painted yellow!

xx from hong kong :)
www.ldmldmldm.com

Anonymous said...

Such pretty Yello items!!
Wish yellow was my color :/
But I like it :)

http://anhourafteryesterday.blogspot.com

aki! said...

That lightening bold watch is great.

seven-percentsolution.blogspot.com

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Haha what have I told u for your recent outfit post and yellow clutch?? Fab right? Well I feel the same about this post, and I love your new obsession!:Dlol
filakia
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

Ghita (: said...

Great selection !

Lorelai Sebastian said...

kala to madili me ta lemonia k to forema me to peter pan collar einai fadastika ee!

Sick by Trend said...

YESSSS!! love this post!! Yellow is one of my favorites color for summer!!! The shorts by Jeremy Scoot and the shoes by zara!! Laos the Lacoste shoes :D fantastic!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Lauren&Pierre said...

i love yellow! lovely post!!
i followed you- please check out my blog and follow me back if youd like to stay in contact!

deniz saatçioğlu said...

Yellow is a perfect color for summer I think. I love them all especially those banana earings :)

Thanks for the great comment dear, you made me really happy.

www.denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Awwww! I love all the yellow! It's such a happy color. Such great items you posted! Put a smile on my face!
XO Carrie
www.carriefabulous.com

Dirt On The Rocks said...

yellow is a great color for the summer. my favorite is a mustard yellow! also the dresses are great cuts, designs too.

Stacey said...

loving all the yellow in this post! immediately, i'm in a great mood:-)

a!k0 said...

I just saw a yellow dress yesterday and now it makes me wanna a yellow dress! :D I always try to steer away from bright colors but now I am thinking of getting one :D Lovely post!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Fashionitsa said...

Τέλεια! Παλιότερα δεν ήθελα ούτε να το δω το κίτρινο. Μέχρι που μου "χτύπησαν" πριν 5 χρόνια κάτι κίτρινες γόβες στα Ζάρα και από τότε άλλαξα γνώμη.
Υπέροχη συλλογή από πράγματα.

Fashionable Rose said...

Fenete pos to kitrino einai ena apo ta agapimena sou xromata fetos:) Maresei poly kai oles oi photos einai teleies!maresei poly to proto strapless foremataki!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...