Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Go vintage official party posters

This is a party that we are planning lot of time now....so this why i am making lot of posts talking about this! I am really happy about that not only because i have a little part in organisation, but also because i am a huge lover of vintage staff (you already know this if you read my blog!!! :D ).

Today, my beloved lou gave me the official posters of this party...and I have to tell you that I really like them!! Take a look! Aren't they great!??

We are waiting all of you to come to dance, meet each other and most of all have good time!!!!! There will be good music, exhibtion of clothes/hats/accessories and also you will have the chance to meet fashion designers!! Not to forget the nice vintage and retro decoration !

Have you find the vintage outfit that you will wear to the party???


29/1/2011
16:00
Barrister
Fragon 3
Thessaloniki

10 comments:

λού said...

love love love!!

Kirstin said...

Wish I could be there!

Μοντέρνα Σταχτοπούτα said...

Πάρα πολύ ωραίες οι αφίσες!!!
Τέλεια χρώματα και πολύ έξυπνες ιδέες!
Καλή επιτυχία!!

Froso M. said...

Agaphsa thn afisa me th Vespa.

Dimi.B. said...

I hope you have a great time!
I wish I could be there...
Next time we are waiting you in Athens!

Dreamer. said...

I love the posters!
wish i could come! ^.^
I hope you have an amazing time!
And take some photos for the little us ^.^

MaRiza said...

So jealous!
Vrhkes ti 8a foreseis? :)

xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

CUTE! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

MaRiza said...

http://theblackwhiteblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/im-sick-of-being-sick.html

afierwmeno post!! :P


oti kai na dialekseis eimai sigouri oti 8a exei polu style!

Funkydoris said...

SOO cute
x funkydoris.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...