Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dreaming fashion

Maybe I am in the middle of my exams at university and maybe sleeping is something luxurious this period....but there is always time for dreaming...especially when they say that dreams last 2-3 seconds.

So, last night maybe I slept 4 hours but I dreamed something nice...for my standards always! :) I was at my home with a stylist who picked clothes for me to go to a party! I have to admit that even it was a dream, the combination was really good...so good that I am thinking to find and buy the same clothes.

I have tried to find on polyvore some clothes that are almost similar with that I saw in my dream...but the result it is almost the same with that in my dream, except the stamp on the t-shirt that I don’t remember which band was exactly and that the trousers were a little bit golder!


dream

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...