Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket            Photobucket              Photobucket            Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket         Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

Beatles Armchair

The other day I went for a stroll with a good friend and I accidentally discover this gorgeous armchair in a store with furnitures near to my house. Some of you may find it a little bit kitsch, however, I think that fits perfectly to my ideal house!!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Of course music from Beatles....what else!??!?!




2 comments:

λού said...

re file einai sto magazi dipla stin pasalidi?

verotronik said...

khfisias einai :P alla exw thn ediposh pws exei kai sth 8ess to idio brand...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...